Thursday, January 03, 2013

happy new year.

Ryan and I rung in the new year glued to our TV for a mega-marathon of Downton Abbey. The new season starts on Sunday, and Ryan had some catching up to do. Truly, I can't think of a better way to ring in 2013 then chillaxing with my main squeeze and the girls.

And we found this far more thrilling than watching Ryan Seacrest. And Fergie.

We of course had food- and since it was all miniaturized (mini-hotdogs, mini-potato skins) it was very fancy- in true Downton style.


In anycase, I was trolling the web looking for a good Downton meme, and instead found this gem- Downton Abbey paper dolls by Vulture. I adore the accessories! Mr. Pamuk! Thomas' arm with the bullet in the hand! Ah, such fun.




So happy 2013 + happy Downton Abbey season 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...