Tuesday, May 15, 2012

well hello.

I know, I know. We fell off the face of the earth. From the looks of it, I wasn't inspired beyond some dried mangoes and our house's birthday. Wish I could say I was off on some crazy adventures, but truth is I have been just plain old lazy.  I get pretty lazy sometimes. Ryan can attest to that for sure. (I've been known to video conference him from the living room. truth.) Yes, I am a lucky girl for landing him : )

Anywho, we've got some exciting stuff lined up over the next few weeks and months. It is spring-summer, which means house projects, traveling, puppy trips and more. Hopefully I can get back in the saddle, blow the dust off my camera, and get  back to documenting life.

Some random thoughts.

I needed a good book to read. I love reading, but need a book that is easy to get in to. I've started to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo about five times- and finally gave up on that one. I know, I've heard it's great. Ryan loved it. But it just wasn't for me.  Nor Elliot, she ate that one. Literally. So after a high from The Hunger Games (side note, LOVED that movie.) I needed something good. One of the blogs I follow posted her reading list, and she mentioned she had read Divergent.



She stated, if you loved the Hunger Games, you'll love this. Sold. I'm 44% of the way done, and so far so good. And yes, I am aware I have the literary taste of a 12 year old, but I'm ok with that.

I can't wait for next Tuesday to buy John Mayer's new album. Tuesday is gonna rock. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about his new hat.


Instagram should be called puppygram or catgram. Or better yet, Petgram. All I use it for is to take pictures of Riley and Elliot. But they are so gosh darn cute!



Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...