Friday, October 14, 2011

thirty day photo challenge.

While pinning on pintrest, I came across a great idea. (Well I suppose most things on pintrest are a great idea...) It's called the 30 Day Photography Challenge.  Awesome. After seeing this, I knew I wanted to take part for a few reasons. a. I run out of photography ideas b. The only way to get better at photography is taking pictures c. blog content.

Yup, I've been slacking, and I thought having daily (or a post with a few days of photos) would help me get back in to the blog song and dance.  So for the next 30 days, or 60, or however long it take me to get through the list, we will be seeing photos related to these themes:

Source

I can sense the excitement!  And I can already tell you I don't quite know what to do for Day 13. And, I'm hoping I can find a way to make my feet look small for Day 18. So folks, have a happy weekend, and stay tuned for the first installment- my self portrait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...