Tuesday, September 27, 2011

there's always money in the banana stand.

One of my favorite TV shows of all time (that I miss dearly) is Arrested Development.  Ryan and I reference the show frequently.  Mainly when I need his assistance zipping me up- he likes to say he is my Buster.  It's so true.

Source

So, when I had the opportunity to go to Balboa Island while I was in Newport Beach for one of the best-ever bachelorette parties, I was so there.

Because that meant I could try my first-ever frozen chocolate covered banana.  While it didn't come from a banana shaped stand, it was a-mazing!


I opted for a rainbow sprinkles topping- which turned out to be a marvelous choice. 

The only problem was I immediately had a craving for chocolate frozen bananas.  So I turned to our trusty source for food, Trader Joe's, and have found my newest obsession, Gone Bananas!

Source

Not only are they delicious, but they are cut up in bit sized pieces too. This allows for a maximum chocolate to banana ratio, as well as for better portions (otherwise I'd eat the whole banana).  I just need to find a way to throw some sprinkles on theses guys and I'll be set.

And for all you Arrested Development fans, check out these Lego's, and paper dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...