Wednesday, September 07, 2011

psl.

My sister sent this yesterday.


Ah yes, fall is officially here. (Well technically not till September 21st). But if Starbuck's says it's fall.  It is. Pumpkin Spice Latte's sure do put me in the autumn spirit, but so do a few other things.  To share.

Nothing says fall to me like some music.  Particularly The Fray,


John Mayer Continuum,


and Corinne Bailey Rae.


Also Friends.  I love watching reruns during fall.



I also love pumpkin treats including Trader Joe's Pumpkin pancakes,


and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.


I can't wait to pull out the hoodies and sweat pants and cannot wait for my first rained-in weekend.  What's your favorite thing about fall?

3 comments:

  1. I like pumpkin. And fall colors. But other than that, I'm sad summer is almost over! I can't believe you are excited for a rainy weekend. I'm going to be so sad when it starts raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for fall, too - it's the best season in New York. The weather cools off, I get to wear sweaters, I can eat homemade soup for every meal. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, and I bought some boots (which I never wear) so I am excited to sport those! Just need to pick up some skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...