Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I want one!

Growing up I never had a playhouse.  We didn't even have one of those plastic ones.  But that didn't stop my sister, brothers and me from "playing house".  We'd get creative with everything and anything- using sheets and couch cushions, corners of a room, etc.  It worked just fine, and we all have turned out to be able to play "real house" so I am assuming a playhouse doesn't matter.

But I found these great playhouses today in an article slideshow on The New York Times.  I was blown away.  Check out this two-story, 170-square-foot, Cape Cod-style playhouse:

Credit: Megan Thompson Lovoi for The New York Times

The kitchen has running water...


and a stocked fridge!


I also loved this house- check out the white picket fence!


It has furnishings even an adult could love


and a kitchen fancier than mine!


Can you imagine?  I'd even take one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...