Friday, June 17, 2011

mustang sally.

Did you know as a kid, I dreamed of having a Mustang?  But, not just any ole' Mustang, a bright look-at-me-and-my-poor-taste-in-color yellow Mustang.


Glad I didn't follow through with that dream.  I do, however, have a soft spot for old Mustang's, especially the pretty blue ones.  I saw this driving around today.


And was slightly jealous, as I thought it would be fun cruising around with our great weather, top down (SPF on of course!) listening to this,


and stopping for some shaved ice or some other frozen treat.

Clearly I am excited summer finally decided to drop on by!

1 comment:

  1. We still have your toy yellow mustang. Do you want us to keep it or give it to Goodwill?

    Liked your post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...