Thursday, May 05, 2011

royal wedding withdrawals.

I've been waiting for the Royal Wedding ever since the engagement announcement, and I couldn't wait to watch it.  I did the usual pre-prep for the wedding, and was ever so excited for the day to come.

I was super tired the day before, which worked in my favor.  So I went to bed at 8pm PST.  Woke up the next morning at 1:00AM.  Found out the wedding excitement (i.e. William and Harry leaving, getting the glimpse of Kate leaving the hotel) didn't start till 2:00AM, so I napped for 45 minutes.

I watched the ceremony.  Then set my alarm as to not miss the two kisses on the balcony (so glad they gave that another shot!)

It was all great.  I was tired that day at work, but I didn't care, because I had Royal Wedding on the brain, and would have been sluggish regardless.

Kate was beautiful.  Her dress was gorgeous.  Pippa was a star.  Beatrice had the best. hat. ever.  It was all top-notch.



So when I arrived at work this Monday, to be greeted by a London coworker, delivering my officially-british mug-o-royal-wedding, it made my day!



Or my life.  We will have to see.

Pip pip, cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...