Saturday, April 16, 2011

riley's new digs.

Between the time we got our keys, and when we actually moved in, it was about 2 weeks.  For a few days of the time, we had Riley stay at Grandma and Grandpa's.  They love having their furry grandchild visit, and I LOVE having her away (ha!) so it works out well.  We didn't want her getting out, and getting into our business, which she always does.

Our first night in the house, Riley was still away- and I'm hesitant to say I missed the bugger.  It certainly didn't feel quite like home without her.

So, night two, we brought her over.  And like dorky parents who think their child is THE CUTEST, we filmed the spectacle for all of you to share in-  enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I should have filmed Max while I was watching this video. He thought Riley was HERE and he was really excited/confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- that would have been funny to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...