Friday, March 04, 2011

rockabye baby!

Let's not freak out.

I will start by saying that I am a planner.  Way before I was married, or engaged, I saved wedding ideas, read blogs, bookmarked sites, you name it.  When we got our apartment, and well before we were planning to buy a house, I was saving ideas for my kitchen, future decor ideas and bathroom updates.  It's what I do.

So I do this same thing for baby stuff.  No, I am not pregnant.  And with planning on our side, we are hoping that won't be for awhile.  But, that doesn't mean that I am not excited about having some rascals of our own- SOMEDAY.

Good, now that we are one the same page.  Check it!




That's right.  There are lullaby songs to the tune of way cool bands, like Queen, The Beatles, Nirvana, etc.

Our baby can even be lulled asleep to the sound of Tool.  Much to my demise, but I am sure Ryan would be all over this!


All this means is baby Mordoff is going to be the coolest kid on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...