Tuesday, March 08, 2011

let's go shopping!

I am too excited.  And when I get too excited, I can't function.  Even my dreams have gone crazy.  The other night I dreamed that when we went into the house for the first time as owners, all of the moldings were gone.  It was a nightmare!  Needless to say I hope those keys hurry themselves up to our key rings!

We bought our fridge, and were toying with buying a new washer and dryer.  I think we are going to hold off on that purchase, but it has allowed me to get to know our Home Depot and Lowe's situation.

So some things I am loving?

These brushed nickel house numbers:


Outdoor rug for our patio:


A mirrored cabinet for our bathrooms that lack storage:



Corner cabinet insert replacers, since one of ours is missing:

It's been decided that Home Depot/Lowe's/Ace are going to be our new best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...