Friday, February 04, 2011

One mor thing!

I was browsing etsy recently.  Because that's what I do.  And I found the coolest poster.

So when Ryan and I were married, I walked down the aisle with my Dad, on my way to my husband-to-be, to the tune of "In My life".



But, it was so much cooler than that.  See, we are lucky to have a kick-ass friend named Scott, who was not only Ryan's best man, but our personal guitar player.




So, he played an acoustical arrangement of the song.  Much like this one:


(One day I'll have our wedding footage to share. I swear.)

And- it was awesome.  Made our wedding.  And, the song has been added to our list of songs that define "us".

So the poster:

How perfect is that?  It is sold by aldari, and wouldn't that be such a great gift for a wife?  Hint, hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...