Monday, January 31, 2011

lesson learned.

On Friday night, Ryan and I drove up to Chico to see the Hot Tar Roofers perform, and visit our beloved college town.  We left right after I got off work, and with the heavier-than-expected traffic, we didn't get up to Chico until 8pm.  We checked in, met up with a few friends, then went over to Scott's gig.

I had brought our camera and my new lens, and was so excited to test it out.  The lighting was great, and there was space for me to move about.  I went to take my first shot, and lo and behold, I had left my memory card at home. Crap.  I had never done this before, but with my recent photo-backup event, I had forgotten to put the card back in.

The minute I got home, I took one of our 4GB SD cards, put it in the plastic protector, and threw it in my change holder in my wallet. So this situation would never happen again.


I was bummed I couldn't use my camera, as I was sure the weekend would bring many photo opportunities.  Oh well. Lesson learned.

We had a nice Saturday breakfast, then saw one of my friends and left around 1:00PM.  It was nice to get out of town- just wish I had some non-iPhone photos to show for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...