Friday, January 14, 2011

identity crisis.

Hold up- have you heard?  They’ve gone nuts and changed the astrological signs.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16. 
Aquarius:
 Feb. 16-March 11. 
Pisces:
 March 11-April 18. 
Aries:
 April 18-May 13. 
Taurus:
 May 13-June 21. 
Gemini:
 June 21-July 20. 
Cancer:
 July 20-Aug. 10. 
Leo:
 Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30. 
Libra:
 Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29. 
Ophiuchus:
 Nov. 29-Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

I didn’t know this was open to change, but they have.  And I am the new “13th” sign.  Yikes. 

Sayonara Sagittarius, hello Ophiuchus (I have no idea how to pronounce this word).  Apparently it means is that I should have been a doctor.  What else is new?

Ryan is no longer a Taurus, but is now an Aries.

If you are a believer in astrological signs- I don’t quite understand how this whole change can occur.  I mean that changes everything.  Maybe this just means the world is coming to an end.  

Good thing I never caught on to the astrological bandwagon, or else I would have to sell all my Sagittarius gear.  Good news for the new Sagittarians, I bet you can score big on ebay!

2 comments:

  1. So weird. Why did this happen? I'm now a Cancer. I like the elephant background and your new header photo. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I don't quite get it. And thanks- thought I'd redecorate the space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...