Monday, December 20, 2010

made out like a bandit!

If getting older means you get cool presents- then sign me up!  It's official, I have gotten some pretty cool gear for my birthday.  A big virtual thank you to my friends and family for thinking of me!

I received a gift card to my favorite organic/chemical free spa, Threads, and had a lovely facial yesterday.  It was an hour of bliss, complete with a arm/neck/head massage.  I seriously wish I could do that everyday.

This mat now adorns our front door:


(Pardon the leaves.)  And yes, Riley guards this mansion!


I have a set of these kitchen-matching bowls:


This fun framed photo that matches my other old style prints:


These swanky wine glasses (which Ryan has been orientated on to handwash, or in Ryan's words, "not touch").


This adorable polka dot vase, of which I can't wait to buy some flowers for.


No birthday of mine is complete without a gift I give myself.  I know, it is sickening.  But I had a coupon, and I've been eyeing this vase forever, and Ryan abandoned me : (


And last but not least, the creme-de-la-creme, my beautiful (and first ever b-day/xmas combo) gift from the hubs:


If going to Mexico and missing my birthday means I get jewelry, then I'm ok with that : )

So there you have it.  I'm spoiled and a very lucky girl.  But beyond these things, I am so lucky to have such wonderful people that surround me.  Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Those wine glasses are awesome. And holy smokes your ring is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- I am enjoying it on my finger! I have to size it, but I'll do that later.

    The wine glasses are totally fun too- very sophisticated for when I'm eating dinner off my coffee table : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. If getting older means getting TWO vases for a birthday and considering it cool... perhaps don't sign me up...

    [kidding..]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm. Valid point. But, what else would I be excited about? An oversized stroller maybe....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...