Friday, December 03, 2010

back in the saddle.

Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving.  After a rough last week, and a crazy start to this one, I am back in the swing of things.

Ryan took off to Mexico on Wednesday.  He was stoked that they let him take his guitar.  He will be living it up in Mexico for about three weeks- dodging drug cartels along the way!

I on the other hand have tons-o-stuff to do.  I've finished the editing on our Christmas card photo, made dinner, gone to the gym, cleared out the DVR- and it is only Friday.  I plan on decorating for Christmas this weekend, maybe baking some cookies.  Who knows.

For now, the time alone ain't bad.  We'll see how this weekend goes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing well! We haven't even taken a Christmas card photo yet. Have fun decorating and baking cookies this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you feel lonely give me a call! And send me some cookies! And be christmas-y and festive for the both of us (I realized my christmas decorations are in Naperville, so alas, no decorating for me...)cl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...