Saturday, November 20, 2010

my husband rocks.

I was working on our Italy photo book, courtesy of Blurb.  And, while moving around pictures I got distracted watching YouTube.  I know, it happens.  Oddly enough though, I wasn't watching cat videos.

Anyway, I went to Ryan's channel- I do that from time to time- and come to find he has a video with 17,000+ views.  I couldn't believe it, considering my blog, at best, gets like five.

So Bravo to my husband, and let me know if you have any requests!

2 comments:

  1. Go Ryan! That's awesome.

    How's the Italy book coming along? I haven't started our Spain book yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say the book is coming along given it has taken me a year to complete. I don't usually abandon ship mid-project. BUT- I should be done today. All that will be left is to buy the sucker, and at almost 200 pages, it ain't gonna be cheap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...