Monday, November 15, 2010

it was meant for me.

I hadn't purchased a case for my iPhone as of last week.  I had been using my free bumper- which worked ok, but didn't fit my off-brand chargers that I have.

Last week I bought a slim black case at Nordstrom- but decided while it was cute, it didn't really protect the front of the phone- aka the most important part.  I took off the case in the car so I could return it.  As I was getting out to go to the ATM my iPhone fell on the pavement.  I kid you not.  I haven't been anywhere near close to dropping this sucker for the past few months that I've had it.  But, go figure the few minutes its not in a case it falls on the pavement.  Luckily it landed on its back.  But damn.  Serious disappointment there.

After I returned my case to Nordstrom, I stopped in the Kate Spade store- and stumbled upon the Christina iPhone 4 case:



It's black and white and green.  Perfect.

And, it protects the front better than my bumper, and will work with the chargers.  Thank you Kate Spade!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute! And definitely perfect for you. What's the latest on the house search? I'm dying to hear about your find this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um - I can't afford an iPhone and I can't afford a Kate Spade iPhone case - but I love it!

    But if i could... my style, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...