Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Wedding

I can't believe the wedding has already come and gone! It was such a perfect day, Christina did a fantastic job with all of the planning. I always hear from everyone that their wedding day was the best day of their life, and I never really thought about it too much. But now that I have lived it, it has certainly blew every other day out of the water. Everything turned out even better than I imagined it to.

I would write some more but I'm exausted and leaving for the plane to Italy in about 5 hours, I need some sleep. Spent most of the day packing and booking some last minute reservations. Thanks to everyone who came to the wedding and everyone that helped, you made the day everything we dreamed it to be.

Here is just a preview of some of the video footage we got (Thanks Sonny!), hope to add more when we get back.

-Ryan

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see more video when you guys get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!

    you two had the best wedding-- it ended up completely perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...