Thursday, May 14, 2009

Holy Cow, I'm a Vegetarian!

I have been a vegetarian for 2 whole weeks now, and I couldn't feel better about it. Well, that's kind of a lie... The day after we decided our new venture it was cinco de mayo and we ate at a friends. We had beef- I guess it can be considered one last hurrah. We decided to at least be vegetarians at home, but if we are out and don't have much of a choice we aren't going to go starving.

The change of diet hasn't been too much a shock to the system. Chris and I already didn't eat much meat, but now we are trying to cut it all out. She also wants to go vegan, I'm at least going to try and cut out dairy and eggs. I even started eating cereal with rice milk, it's not too bad after a you use it a week or so. You kind of have to get used to the texture, it's a bit grainy.

So go ahead and take your bets on how long it will last.... I'm enjoying it so far. Maybe it's just a mental thing but I already feel like I've got more energy, so hopefully this will all last.

-Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it's going well! Did you get the vanilla rice milk? It's the best. Keep me posted on how it's going! See ya this weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...