Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Album.

So it's been about 3 years since I have recorded any of my own music.  I didn't even realize it but after I picked up the computer science degree, music took a backseat and I wasn't writing music for over a year, crazy how time flies.  

About a year ago I started to realize how much I was missing it, so once again I have gotten much more into it since.  I have been writing new material constantly over the last year, and to my surprise I actually have enough to record an album, something I never really thought too much about doing before.  

It's now becoming reality.  A month or so ago Scott and I started it up again, laying down tracks for 2 new songs.  He is coming up to Chico this coming weekend and we are starting on 2 more.  I was hoping to get most of it done before the wedding, but things have been a bit more hectic than I thought with school and work.  I can't wait though, I forgot how much I love writing and recording music.  We hope to record around 13 songs.  Here is a rough demo I threw up on youtube of a song we are starting this weekend.



-Ryan

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely song!!

    however-- i cannot get my mind around the banjo/guitar video editing mashup. it is confusing/but very cool

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...