Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A time for Change- Welcome to our new (and only) blog!

Welcome! Ryan and I wanted to start a blog. We figure we have a lot of fun and exciting things coming up over the next year, so we should blog. We both came up with the name "MorBlog" yesterday- so we hope you enjoy it.

Today was Obama's Inauguration. Due to my lack of employment, I was able to stay home and watch all the events. Ryan sat in the work lounge for a bit and was able to see it too. What a day- something we will truly remember forever. I loved Michelle's outfit!

This weekend Ryan and I went to San Francisco and then to Sausalito. Ryan was in an artsy mood this weekend, and took hostage of our camera. Below are some of his award winning pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...